If the Punekars are looking to sip on some great cocktails and want to go easy on your pocket, then you know where to go. It is a cozy place in Aundh with a colorful and vibrant ambiance and lovely music. As you enter you will see a wall full of grandfather clocks with a cycle hanging off hooks and an airplane hanging off the ceiling. They also have some in-house games like Hoppi Jenga.
Hoppipola started off in Pune and not in Bandra, Mumbai. They intend to open two more outlets in Pune soon – surely looking forward to that. Their mother brand is “Speciality Restaurants” who complete 25 years this year (2018) and also, cover Mainland China, Sigree, Hoppipola. Apart from these they also feature Oh! Calcutta, Asia Kitchen, and many more.
Rewind Entertainment are Hoppipola’s marketing agency and they take care of hoppipola’s PR and conceptualize their programs, events, etc. Hoppipola have a theme on most days of the week:
- Wednesdays – I guess I have nothing much to say to all the ladies out there. It’s Ladies Night! So, ladies lets look our best and head out. 😉
- Thursdays – Live music scenes. So, if y’all are looking for a more private and want to spend some quality time with your people; come on out there! The singer currently is Aditi Rote and seems more beautiful when she sings. 🙂
- Fridays – Bollywood and Retro night. For all the desi and old school folks this day is perfect for you.
- Saturdays – Is every teenager’s and early twentier’s dream. To party!! 🙂
- Sundays – They have an afternoon brunch and at sun-downer’s – let’s repeat Saturday! 🙂
They also organize kitty parties, college group farewells, team lunches and dinners, etc. and offer you with some tempting discounts and offers. To avail these offers you can contact them on 7507110707 or on Zomato.
- Bird cage – A cute little bucket that holds your cocktail is served in a bird cage. Two to three people can sip on it.
- Sangrias – I don’t think I have much to say about this. It is a Portuguese and Spanish originated drink; that is a red wine served with finely chopped fruits.
- Watermelon and Basil Caipiroskas and Mojitos – If you have been through a rough and tiring day, then I suggest you to go ahead; rejuvenate yourself.
- Pom and Pop – This a unique cocktail with an amalgamation of pomegranate juice along with a dash of alcohol; enjoy it with some popcorn.
- Timepass Platter – As the name suggests – an absolute “chakna” item. It is made of roasted peanuts, channa chor garam, bhelpuri, and peri peri cheese-lings.
- Smart Bhel Salad – I would suggest all the dieters out there – its a combination of crushed nachos, puffed rice, and watermelon topped with some mint leaves.
- Maggi Missiles – A combination of masala maggi and cheese served with a tangy sauce.
- Chiselled Prawns – Prawns tossed in butter, chilly, and basil served with garlic bread is an absolute fantastic dish. All continental flavours are infused within each prawn.
- Grilled Chicken and Arugula Pizza – This pizza is thin crust topped with grilled chicken along with a peppery flavour and isn’t heavy on your tummy and the flavours are superb!
- Choco Block – It is a molten chocolate lava cake served with Vanilla ice cream. With each bite, you will feel an explosion of warm melted chocolate with cold vanilla ice cream – which I personally call the choc-illa!
- Kulfi Panna Cotta with Bourbon Caramel – As the name suggests, I have nothing more to add. But, is a divine dessert when it falls on your palate.
They plan to start salsa classes and conduct a summer camp for all the kiddos out there; where they would learn cooking – the more modernized way! By the end of the camp they would make mock-tails, sandwiches, burgers, salad dressings, etc. So, all the parents out there be assured when y’all aren’t home; little master chefs would be ready to surprise you.
Well for all the Pune folks please visit this cozy and playful place to get rid of your worries for the day. Y’all can take your friends and better halves to experience the unique ambiance and spend some good time together.